Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Season!

002

Just some fun holiday pictures to share, as well as our family Christmas pictures from this year.  We took the kids to Santa’s Village last night to meet Santa and let Grayson play in the snow.  I was very impressed….they had a ton for the kids to see and do, great food, and they actually had enough snow for sledding!  This was also the first time in four years that Grayson was actually very excited and happy to sit and talk with Santa ALL BY HIMSELF (without us having to jump in the picture with him!)  Colbie was her usual easy-going self and didn’t seem to mind at all that a complete stranger wearing a red suit with a white beard was holding her!

I always enjoy looking at pictures from the previous years just to see how far our little man has come!!!  I had to throw in the evil Easter bunny again too!  Poor Grayson was terrorized all these years!  So happy he finally loves Santa!!

018  016019017

These are a few pictures we had taken recently for our Christmas card.

004003

005006

And these were taken last night when we took the kids to Santa’s Village.  We will actually be returning again tomorrow evening to watch Grayson in his first school performance!  The students from his pre-school will be singing Christmas carols tomorrow evening at 6pm if anyone wants to come out and watch!

007008009010014011013

I can’t believe Christmas is only a week away!  So busy with work, the kids, all the holiday festivities and still somehow finding time to train for my first marathon come January.  Michaela, Dustin (if you’re reading this)….I don’t know how you do it!  You guys are amazing!  I am so happy that I am FINALLY doing one and that I am almost there (only one more LONG run to go!), but let me tell you….. I am pooped!  I ran 18 miles yesterday and I was completely drained afterwards!  My feet, my knees and my hips are ready to retire!  I have a feeling this will probably be my first and my LAST! 

Hope everyone has a great week & if I don’t post before then, have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Second Christmas will always be my favorite. I will never know why you let that bunny touch your child :-)

    ReplyDelete