Saturday, December 20, 2014

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

 

I think Jed may have Grayson beat for the best Santa picture!  His screams even made Santa cry!

Santa3 045Santa3 051 (1)

With Santa at the Polar Express

img326

Park day!

002005007009

Striking a pose & cooking play dough with Mama in our new Christmas aprons from Grammy!

011012

Taking our annual trip to the fire department to deliver our angels’ Christmas gifts.  Notice Colbie’s flip flops.  I’ve come to the conclusion that she LIKES to wear them backwards!

013

A Sunday visit at Great GranDeeDee’s last weekend.  This is a bitter-sweet photo, as just two days later, Dale & my parents had to move DeeDee into a home.  This was an extremely heartbreaking, but necessary decision for the family.   The last several months have been especially difficult for my parents and and aunt & uncles, juggling around-the-clock care for DeeDee.  They have done an amazing job in caring for her and still holding it all together.  Although her mind isn’t all there anymore, I still felt her presence today during our visit, holding her hand and getting a warm DeeDee smile when I got there.  I love my Grandmother to pieces and just pray that her last days here, however many that may be, can be as comfortable and joyful as possible and that she will find peace within.  

014

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!   GG lost his first tooth!  He pulled it out all by himself on Thursday!  And yes, the Tooth Fairy came!  She sure is a lot more generous than I remember too!!  I must be extra emotional this time of year with everything going on because this totally made me cry…. just another major milestone and sign that our babies are growing up too quickly!

021

Jed seems super close to walking.  He took several sort-of-dancing steps tonight, cracking himself up the entire time.

024025

Colbie had her first school Christmas program last week!   I seriously started to worry that the poor thing was having a full blown panic attack during her program…. she had a major case of the fidgets… itching her stocking and brushing the hairs out of her face constantly.  Once again, I was just waiting for her to pull a Mary Catherine Gallagher move on us!!

030033034035038040

We met up with the McIntiers and some other friends for pizza and to watch the light parade last weekend!  What a great parade & so much fun for all the kids!

008013018015

GG also had a Christmas program yesterday morning.  Both the kids are now off for two weeks!

002

Looking dapper with his clip on and getting a picture with his awesome teacher, Mrs. Newbold!

003004

Trying to cram in so much before I print another annual book/family album….

Here are the kids school pictures this year!

img328img327

Found some random pictures on Blaine’s phone that I also wanted to include.  Some of these are from a while back, but at least they made it in.

004034060062105

Love this one!

093106

This was a fun run that the kids did last October on the day that I was still in the hospital :(  I was bummed that I wasn’t able to make it, but happy that Blaine could take them.  They both completed the one mile race and had lots of fun doing it!

119126129132

This is the elk the boys brought home.

163

Oh that silly Tall…. having so much fun in our house!!  He actually was no where to be seen today because Colbie likes to test her luck and “broke the rules” by touching him for the 2nd or 3rd time this year!  Hopefully his magic will return and he will come back to play tomorrow!

020018167020001

No comments:

Post a Comment