Saturday, December 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Colbie!

007056

Cannot believe this little firecracker is FOUR already!  Where has the time gone?!  Colbie is still such a girlie girl and loves to dance & sing, play dress up, bake with Mama and play with her baby dolls.  She looks up to her big bro more than anyone in this world and also wants to do exactly what he is playing with at the moment.  Thankfully, Grayson is usually pretty patient with her.  She loves to read and play with play dough and still gives the world’s best knock-you-over-death-grip hugs!  Her feisty, stubborn and rowdy temperament challenges me daily, but her sweet, loving, little mama spirit melts my heart.  I love you with all my heart Colbie Elaine!

Her birthday fell on a Tuesday this year, so we had a small birthday dinner with just grandparents & Great Grandma. 

009010002005

Tall made his way safely back from the North Pole and arrived at our house a couple nights after Thanksgiving.  He is a goofy and entertaining little elf and seems to have quite the sweet tooth!

011015016017047048

POLAR EXPRESS 2014! 

We joined the McIntiers’ in Williams last weekend to take the kids on the Polar Express.  Last time we went, Colbie was just 1 and Grayson 3, so this was a really fun age for them.  Unfortunately, Blaine’s elk hunt was the same weekend, so as my Dad painfully put it, we were out celebrating with Rudolph while Blaine was out shooting one! :(  Awful right?!  Of course the kids didn’t hear that part and had an absolute blast on this magical experience.  I was a little worried about Grayson and him catching onto the magic of Christmas sooner than I wanted, but fortunately this trip proved me wrong.  His eyes were ginormous with wonder the entire train ride and he was completely start struck by Santa and his bell! 

Being that I was on my own with the kids, I was not brave enough to take Jed along on the long car trip too so my parents kept him here at our house for the night.  Although I don’t think he missed out much & seemed to really enjoy the QUIET house & lots of one on one with Grammy & Papa, I look forward to being able to take all 3 in a couple of years.

Made it to Williams!

019020

All aboard!!

022025027030031033100

“This is a REAL bell from Santa’s reindeer! Do you hear it Mommy, do you hear it?!”

079078

Grayson playing hard to get with Molly and loving it!

105107

The kiddos checking out the North Pole through their train window!

070037038039

As if they hadn’t already had enough sweets and junk that day, Jonny’s mom was kind enough to make them hot chocolate when we got home that night.

041

Meanwhile, back at home, this little elf was caught red handed!  One of Jed’s new favorite hang outs is the fridge!

045043046

Other randoms… enjoying this beautiful weather and why not have lunch in a box?

050051

Here’s our little Pilgrim at school during Thanksgiving week and Grayson, the chicken whisperer, taming his chicks!

053063

Colbie and Jed at their 1 year & 4 year doctor check ups.  Jed weighed almost 22 lbs and Colbie was 39 and something and still super tall for her age.  Poor babies both got a round of vaccines.  Little toughies!

059

I found this the other day and had to take a picture and note it before I loose it or forget to tell the story.  I had these announcement M & M’s made when I was only 5 weeks along with Jed and hadn’t even told Blaine the news.  I also hadn’t been to the doctor, but according to my own predictions, I picked a due date of 11-2-13.  The funny thing is, at the time, I never made the connection that that would make all three children fall on the 2nd.  Once I had finally seen the doctor and got a confirmation, they gave me my official due date of 11-4-13.  Of course everyone predicted I’d be 2-3 weeks early like the other two & had me move to Phoenix a month early, but now, it so crazy to think that Jed was in fact born on 11-2 exactly, making all 3 kids’ birthdays fall on the 2nd of each month. 

042

No comments:

Post a Comment