Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2nd Annual D-backs Game!

As a Father’s Day present, the guys headed to Phoenix for the day to watch the Diamond Backs play last Sunday.  Although they didn’t catch a ball this year, I heard it was a great game (they won!) and Grayson had a ball walking around the stadium and hangin’ with just the boys for the day (Dadda, Papa and Uncle Ryan).  He especially loved seeing Baxter and his house and told me all about what he had in his fridge!

001007

While getting to watch the D-backs is pretty cool and all, nothing compares to a kid’s first trip to Hooters…..yes, Hooters!  Apparently, Daddy thinks Hooters has awesome wings, so the boys stopped for some lunch before the game with our three year old son!  Seriously, I could care less and got the greatest laugh out of it that night as I was tucking Grayson in for bed!  I was asking him all about his day and the game and then I asked him what he ate for lunch.   He tells me “chicken” and then he continues by saying, “mama, the girl (as in the waitress)……her shirt….it was wiwee wiwee wittle!”  He’s still having a hard time with his R’s and L’s!  I tried really hard not to laugh and said, “Her shirt was a little too small haw?”  Grayson… “Yea, and she had an owl on her shirt.”  Three years old and already checking out the chickas!  Ask him about the game and he couldn’t tell me much (besides Baxter!).  Ask him about lunch and he tells me exactly what the waitress was wearing and how “wittle” it was!  Boys will be boys!

2 comments:

  1. Better keep that boy away from my girls! That's so funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. Smart little guy there, he's pretty observant! Good thing he didn't mention anything about her not-so whittle chest! :)

    ReplyDelete