Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Baby Jesus!

008

Yesterday (Sunday), while I was feeding Colbie breakfast, I was asking her what we should call her.  I started off by saying, ”Coco?….no….Coles?…..”  Grayson jumped in and said, “Hmmmm……lets call her…….JESUS!”  Wow!  I just about fell off my chair laughing!  I hope I didn’t offend anyone :-)  He then proceeded to pat her head and say “Hi Jesus! Hi baby Jesus!”  The funny thing about it is we hadn’t been to church in at least a few months and had been talking about how we’d like to start going again.  Well, as hysterical as Mr. Grayson made me, I took it as a little sign and we all decided to make it to church that morning!

Just a few pictures from the last couple of weeks…..

Colbie having her first taste of real spaghetti!  And loving it!

!002

Grayson and Uncle Dale

003001

Attempting to walk by using objects like her walker to hold onto. 

006009

Kim had a surprise Birthday party for her dad a couple of weekends ago.  This is a picture of Kim’s sister, Deana’s little boy, Adae (who is only a couple months older than Colbie).  Well, Miss Colbie couldn’t keep her hands or lips off the poor boy!!

004007

This kids also had their 3 year and 9 month check ups at the beginning of this month and are both growing, growing, growing and doing great!  Grayson weighed in at 32 lbs and 38 inches and Colbie was 18 lb 14 oz and 29 inches! 

So we are off to Colorado on Wednesday for my cousin Lyle’s wedding this upcoming weekend.  While I am excited for the wedding and to see all of my extended family, I am a little anxious about the plane ride and a long day of travel with the kiddos, especially since Blaine won’t be making it due to work.  Thankfully though, my cousin Reed got our same flight at the last minute and has offered to be Mr. Blaine Morris for a day!  Oh, he has no idea what he signed up for!!!

1 comment:

  1. I started laughing from just reading the title, that's so funny! Good luck this week traveling, I'm sure it will be fine :-)

    ReplyDelete