Friday, February 25, 2011

Just sharing a few new pics....

Not much new to report here. I just wanted to share some new pictures before they pile up on me and I have to do a super long post.

Great GranDeeDee with her babies! This was taken last weekend at my Mom's Birthday party. Poor DeeDee had been in the hospital for about 2 weeks just prior to this with a number of health problems, but we are happy to report that she is home now and doing a little better every day :-)


Grayson likes to play "baby" and snuggle up close to his sister under her play gym.

Taken last week when we had all that rain. Grayson clearly had a ball!

Go Kings!!! My mom got her this little cheer sleeper.
I love this picture! Colbie sort of has Grayson's goofy surprised look that he always had as a baby!

There's no doubting he loves his baby sister!



That's all for now. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!



4 comments:

  1. So sweet, I love seeing the pictures of Grayson with Colbie. Such a proud big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! They are so cute together :-) I love the goofy little baby looks she has now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in that picture in the tub Colbie definitely looks like big bro' Grayson! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the last one rams. it's like she's turned into this little girl instead of just a baby. you know? so sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete