Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Not Working!

"It's not working. My potty is broken!"



<>These were the words out of Grayson's mouth as he stood with his head down, standing over his froggy potty with such a look of disappointment. And he wasn't referring to the froggy "potty," when he said it was "broken." No, he was talking about his pee pee not working, poor guy! Yes, we are back to potty training...round two! Grayson says this every time we go and nothing comes out! I don't know if it's the chaos of having two now or what, but it has been a bit of a struggle for us the past couple days and actually seems a little harder than when we tried a few months ago. Granted, he does go in the potty 9 times out of 10 when we ask him, but if we don't catch him in time, we've got a mess to clean up! He tends to tell us after the fact! When Grayson said this the other day, I really had to keep from cracking up and had to try to explain to him that his "potty" works just fine, but that maybe he doesn't have to go right that second and that we will just try again later. We'll get there...eventually anyhow!

A cute picture of Grammy sportn' her adorable new haircut! She starts her chemo treatments this Tuesday at Scripps. We love you Grammy and know you are going to do awesome! We will be sending hugs and kisses your way!


Doing some watering in our "super grover" undies!!





Starting to outgrow Becca's outfit! Check out that belly!

Oh, and if anyone likes The Sandlot, come on over to my house because we have the movie playing on repeat! I know I shouldn't let him watch that much TV, but I seriously can't keep him from it...after all, he does know how to get the step stool and can put the DVD's in the player! Horrible, right?! Grayson is completely in love with this movie though!

Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

  1. "You're killing me Smalls!" That movie is a classic! When it is ridiculously hot outside, I show it to my classes. They LOVE it! Please tell your mom that the Howards and Hausmans are sending positive thoughts her way.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I bet your Dad loves that he is into baseball. Cute! I love his little undies butt picture too. Classic. I am dying to meet Colbie...soon I hope. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete