Monday, January 31, 2011

1st Day of School!


So today was Grayson's 1st day of school at Casa de Ninos! I have to admit, I sort of had a melt down after I dropped him off, not because he cried when I left (I knew that would happen!), but because I just feel like he is growing up so fast. I know, he's not even 2 1/2 and he is only enrolled part time, but never the less, it IS preschool and he is a walking, talking, potty-trained little boy now and it just seems like yesterday that he was an infant (like Colbie!) and school seemed centuries away! First day seemed to be a huge success, as he was all smiles and not even that excited to see me when I picked him up! He had lots to tell me about his day and was actually wearing the same pair of chonies that I dropped him off in! I am so proud :)

Proudly showing off his backpack, which he stuffed with random toys, crayons, coins and his lovey (of course!). We let him take his lovey, but took out the rest of the contents when he wasn't looking!


Other than that, just wanted to share some pictures from the past week.

Colbie and Daddy after a tough day at work!

Go Diego Go! This is probably Grayson's favorite cartoon right now, as well as Dora, Dino Dan and Wonder Pets!

Having a little lunch with Tigger!





Grammy with her babies last week.



On the verge of laughing these days!


Molly decided she liked the double stroller! This is a good thing Molly because you may have one of your own here shortly!!


Papa's 62nd Birthday last weekend.


Playing catch with Uncle Ryan!


Grammy's little "Sweet Pea!"



Enjoying a little Spider Man popsicle!

My mom had her second round of chemo today. Three weeks down and nine to go! You are over a quarter of the way done already Mom! We love you are we were thinking about you today!











4 comments:

  1. Great pictures Ramsey! Especially the first one with him all smiles heading off to school. All of our little ones are growing through the roof...at least we'll always have the blogs to look back on and remember when they were small.

    Glad to hear your Mom is doing well...We hope to see you guys soon!

    -Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Grayson (I'm guessing it was him) has topped your Mom's head wrap with his top hat...it's a good look :-) He's such a little man with his backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm looking at the pictures again and I just had this memory of how your mom always used to play "Sunrise, Sunset" on the piano when we were kids...almost started crying...I'm blaming the prego hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh...I'll have to tell her you remember that! Yes, Grayson gave her the top hat! And the funny thing is, he (who notices EVERYTHING!) never mentioned or said anything about her head wrap.

    ReplyDelete