Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Adorable!"

"Adorable" is one of Grayson's new favorite words. It sounds more like "dorble," but DeeDee would be so proud that her great grandson knows & uses the "D Word!" Below is a recent video of him saying the "D Word!"

Well this is what happens when I wait too long between postings....I have too many pictures to share and too many things to catch up on! I don't know where you guys find the time to do it! The first few pictures are from our recent trip to Brianhead, Utah. We left last Thursday, came back Sunday. It was an 8 hour drive, so one more day would have been nice, since 2 days were pretty much travel days. This was Grayson's first trip to the snow and Blaine & Kim's first shot at snowboarding. They did AWESOME, and although it had been almost 10 years since I tried it, it luckily came back just like riding a bike! My parents rented all of us a cabin for all of our February birthdays, which was an awesome gift and we hope to make it an annual tradition. Grayson LOVED the snow, had a ball sledding and couldn't get enough of his snowcones....he would bring you a cup and say, "More nooo?" We actually got snowed in on Sunday, so I've included a picture of what our cars looked like Sunday morning. I always dream of getting stuck on vacation and not being able to make it back to work on Monday, but when this became a possible reality, being back home suddenly sounded so much better.

Grayson is definitely talking a lot more these days. I have a quick funny story to share. The last night in Brianhead, Grayson was being very quiet in a corner (this is unusual!) eating one of his snowcones, so my mom went up to him to see what he was up to and he turned to her with a huge grin on his face, holding up a dead fly and said "birdie!" Grayson loves to wave "bye bye birdie" to the birds and I think he was so excited that he had finally caught one!








Snow Angels!






This is what our cars looked like Sunday Morning!

Sledding with Uncle Ra Ra!
These were just a few fun photos taken over the past month.










Although we are not to the potty training stage yet, Grayson apparently understands that this is what you do when you go to the potty.






We got rid of our coffee table after this booboo!
















So I survived my 30th birthday! Blaine actually threw me a surprise birthday party and definitely had me blushing and completely shocked! He pulled it off to my complete surprise!

These were a couple pictures we had taken when Grayson was almost 18 months.































Just before our trip to the mountains, we through my Grandmother a birthday party. This was taken at her party.





Once the eye healed up from the first coffee table booboo, we had our first bar fight....yes, the same eye! All kidding aside, I think I cried harder than Grayson did with this one, but he is a tough cookie!















Looks like another accident waiting to happen!














This was one of those precious moments caught on camera. Putting Grayson down for his nap had never been easier this day! This was after a long day, his 18 month check up and those dreaded shots. I gave him a little snack before his nap and before he could finish bringing the cracker to his mouth, this is what happened!















Wearing mama's shoes!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that he fell asleep in his high chair. That, to me, seems impossible! I suppose 6 months is still a big difference at this point. You can tell Grayson that Molly and I think HE'S "dorable" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe what a big boy he is now! Great pics...keep them coming:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big. It's amazing how the communication and words just seem to happen over night. He's so cute Rams!! I can't wait to see him and tell him he's adorable in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramsey!!!! It's me...Amber Massie! I feel like I've been back to Yuma to visit. The only thing missing is some Chili Pepper!

    Wendy told me you had a blog, so I had to come and find you! I'm now following you...I can't wait to catch up and watch your family grow. Your little boy is so cute!!!! I love the name Grayson!

    Come and find me. I actually have a FREE giveaway on my blog right now. I have 2 blogs...a family blog, and a military blog I keep for my husband who is deployed to Afghan.

    Anyways....it's so great seeing you!

    ReplyDelete