Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend


I told you it would be a while before I get my next post up, but I'm trying. My friends are keeping me inspired! This will be brief, but just wanted to share a few pics and memories of the past weekend. Michaela, Dustin and Landon were in town so we had a great time getting the kids together and getting a preview of what our McBurgorris Family vacation will be like (for those of you that haven't heard this term before, that is McIntier, Burgess and Morris all rolled into one name!) Yes, we are total dorks! We are planning a trip to the beach in July for the 9 of us and are very much looking forward to it! This weekend was spent almost entirely around BBQ's and the pool. The weather was perfect if you were in the water, but a little warm if not. I love this picture of the three little rascals together. Molly, Grayson & Landon are all about 6 months apart and it is amazing how much they grow and change in just 6 months! The other picture is of Grayson and Landon playing together. Grayson was very into everything that his bigger buddy was doing and really seemed to enjoy his company!

The picture to the left is my best attempt to capture Grayson's "snaggle tooth" for all of you. He still only has 2 on the bottom and one on the top, so my mom calls him Mr. Snaggle Tooth!

Grayson is still doing his funky little crawl...cruising around on his belly; however, he is more and more interested in standing and tip-toeing along the couch or coffee table...we are starting to wonder if he may bypass the whole crawling on his knees thing and go straight to walking. I will try to get a video uploaded here in the next few days.


Above is a picture of Grayson with his Great Grandma DeeDee, playing with one of his new favorite toys. He loves to pull himself up on this and bang around on all the buttons, which plays music and makes fun sounds.
Last, but not least is a picture of Senor Grayson on Memorial Day at Grammy & Pops after a nice swim in the pool. We'll end with that as Grayson is tugging at my feet to come play! Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Yea! you got a post up. I love the pictures, his snaggle teeth are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't be long before Senor Grayson is stepping on your toes after one too many cervezas! Cute pictures! Great seeing you guys - love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so cool that you and girlfriends have remained great friends - like sisters - and all had your babies around the same time so now they can hang out and be like their mammas! I hope Molly Mac bosses those boys around and they watch out for her when she is older like good big brothers.

    ReplyDelete