Sunday, December 13, 2009

Priceless Santa Pictures!

So evidently, Grayson is not a fan of Jolly Saint Nick! This really comes as no surprise being that Grayson has always been a little timid around strangers, especially ones that are big, round and dressed in red & white furry outfits! Even having mommy go with him this year didn't help the situation any. Last year wasn't any different, but the poor guy didn't have near as good of coordination at 4 months, so he was stuck in Santa's lap. This year, his expression caught on camera was priceless...."Get me out of here!"




I was trying to upload last year's pic, as well as the picture of Grayson with the evil Easter Bunny, but I'm not having any luck. I really stink at this blog thing. I'm not sure a Mac would solve all of my issues with this thing! Anyways, I will try later and post them if I can.


Also wanted to share a few of the pictures we had taken around Thanksgiving for our Christmas cards.


























Grayson & Daddy helping mommy with the wrapping!















This was taken last weekend. We had Becca, Jonny & Molly over for my soup disaster! Ended up ordering pizza! It was a nice evening though.
















Hope everyone has a great week! Only 12 days till Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great pics Ramsey! I especially like the one of Grayson on Blaine's shoulders. And I don't blame him for freaking out, that's a scary looking Santa.

    Glad to see that you and your family are doing well. Hope to see you soon!

    -Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture with Grayson and Santa is hysterical! You're right - absolutely priceless. Poor guy. I love the family pictures, they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is hilarious! You will have to embarrass him in the future with that one...oh god, can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete