Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boo Baby to Big Boy Quack Quack!

Well Quack Quack the Duck seemed to really to enjoy this Halloween much more than last year's!
I was certain that Grayson wouldn’t wear the hat part of the costume, but he surprised us all and really seemed to enjoy getting into his duck character. Below are a few pictures from the evening, as well as one of Grayson and little Rebecca Goodwin (the Lion) holding hands getting ready to jet set through the neighborhood!
































Here are a few pictures taken from two weekend's ago at a Pumpkin Patch that Blaine, Ryan, Grayson & I attended. Grayson had a ball playing in a sand box filled with black eyed peas rather than sand. Who ever thought of this idea was awesome! Grayson couldn't get enough and even enjoyed shoving a handful of beans into his mouth!
























































This is a picture of Grayson getting his first haircut. We took him to the same barber that did Blaine's first haircut. Same barber, same location, just 30 years later! Grayson did really well & definitely looks more like a big boy now sportn' his new cut!














Grayson & Uncle Ra Ra! He has definitely got the hang of walking now.




















































Finally, this was taken last Friday at Kofa's 50 year reunion. Being that my dad, brother & I were all graduates and Ryan & I had missed our 10 year reunions, we decided to attend and show our support!















Hope everyone has a great week!
























3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed mr. Quack Quack. I can't get over what a perfect costume it is for him, it just keeps cracking me up looking at him! It must be the tights. I think a black eyed pea box is genius, I think Molly's going to have to have one when she gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' CUTE! Love the pics and glad you posted:-)

    What's the deal with black eye peas, is it more sanitizing than sand, because cats and other bugs get in it? Interesting idea.

    Really love the Wizard of Oz picture; was this taken at Champion Church's pumpkin patch? I think that is where Miss Kate got the "plague".

    Hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Grayson with Chase. They are both very interested in something...I can already see all the trouble their going to get into together!

    Grayson: "Let's make mud pies in the house!" Chase: "Great Idea!"

    Grayson: "Let's throw all of Mommy's make up in the toilet!"
    Chase: "Great idea!"

    Chase: "How about you nudge that turkey off the table for me?"
    Grayson: "Great idea!"

    ReplyDelete