Thursday, September 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYSON!



























Grayson Scott turned ONE yesterday! Just wanted to share some fun pics & videos from his birthday party last Sunday, as well as his one year pictures that were taken yesterday on his birthday. Despite the miserably HOT and HUMID weather, the party was a success....thanks to everyone that came and helped us celebrate! We did a luau theme pool party so I decided to make Grayson a birthday cake in the shape of a fish. I'll post a picture below. I guess I was feeling very Martha Stewart last week because I baked over 70 cupcakes and made over 70 sandwiches too! Yes, we have entirely too many left overs, but hey, who doesn't enjoy cupcakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I am sick of the sandwiches though. The cake turned out ok, especially considering I am pretty new to this cake decorating thing. I wanted to have a cake just for Grayson so that we could let him go to town with it. It was his first time eating cake, plus he gets a little shy in big groups, so we were afraid he may not go for it. Fortunately, he proved us all wrong and didn't hold back one bit!


Grayson just had his year wellness check with the Dr. today and finally broke 20 lbs! He is "long and lean" Dr. Crawford said....20 lb 4 oz, 31 inches and head measured 47 cm. From 5 lb 13 oz, 19 inches, I think he's done ok! Unfortunately, he is still fighting a bad ear infection, so the Dr. put him on a 3rd antibiotic (let's hope this works!). Good news is we were able to put off shots today until the ear clears up.


Ok, sorry no videos....I am sick of trying to upload! Pictures will have to do. I always have trouble uploading videos and getting pictures to stay in the same place that I save them...anyone else have this problem? I think this is why I don't get on here to often! I'll try later maybe.











































































Just a cute picture of Grayson & Molly Mac sharing toys last week!








3 comments:

  1. The year pictures are great! Yes I also have that problem. One thing that helped a little (not alot) was to make sure that you check the "none" box for the formatting (no left or right). Like I said though, I still have problems. The videos just take forever to upload, other than that I don't really have a problem with them. Chris and Annette said to "get a mac" to fix the problems. Kind of an expensive fix, but I'm tempted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks lovely, I am sure Grayson enjoyed digging in. The picture are darling as well! I cannot believe he is one, pretty soon it will be our turn...I am already thinking of what to do for her first birthday bash (I love planning parties)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you go "MAC" you never go back!

    ReplyDelete